Office: E90 – Sala 107
Phone: +55 (44) 3011-6037
Complex Systems, Statistical Physics.
- Ph. D. Physics, Universidade Estadual de Maringá (2007).
- Masters Physics, Universidade Estadual de Maringá (2000).
- B. Sc. Physics, Universidade Estadual de Maringá (1998).
- Assistant Professor, Universidade Estadual de Maringá (2010-present)
- PostDoc, Universidade Estadual de Maringá (2010-2010)
- Robustness of sentence length measures in written texts
- Power-law relaxation in human violent conflicts
- Spatial patterns of dengue cases in Brazil
- Random Walks Associated with Nonlinear Fokker–Planck Equations
- Analogies between the cracking noise of ethanol-dampened charcoal and earthquakes
- Non-Gaussian center-of-pressure velocity distribution during quiet stance
- Growth Patterns and Scaling Laws Governing AIDS Epidemic in Brazilian Cities
- Universal bursty behaviour in human violent conflicts
- Engagement in the electoral processes: Scaling laws and the role of the political positions
- Scale-invariant structure of size fluctuations in plants
- Different diffusive regimes, generalized Langevin and diffusion equations
- Scaling laws and universality in the choice of election candidates
- Spreading Patterns of the Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic
- Earthquake-like patterns of acoustic emission in crumpled plastic sheets
- Dynamics of tournaments: the soccer case
- q-distributions in complex systems: a brief review